- Long Sleeves & Hoodies
- Shoes and Boots
- Dresses & Dress Shoes
- Communion & Confirmation Dresses
- Accessories (bags, scarves, belts)
- Statement costume jewelry
- Pants & Leggings
- Dancewear & Performance Costumes
- Gymnastics Leotards
- Athletic wear (Ivivva, Adidas, Under Armour etc.)
- Special Occasion Dresses
Terms of Consignment:
- Pretty Fly’s commission will be 70% of the selling price.
- Consignors are not contacted each time an item is sold, however consignors may call or check their account at any time.
- Your account balance will be paid in cash if under $20. By direct interact credit for amounts under $250. Balances over this amount will be paid by cheque.
- Stock is removed from the sales floor after it has reached its expiry date (90 days).
- Unsold merchandise will be donated to a local non-profit charity after the expiry date unless the consignor has requested pickup.
- Consignors will only be contacted if there is an expired item remaining for pickup
- Requests to collect stock before they have reached their expiry date will result in closure of the account.
We do not accept
- Infant, maternity or adult clothing.
- Toys, Puzzles & Games
- Items that are stained, ripped, aged or damaged in any way.
- Items that are no longer in style, this may change from year to year.
- Items that come from a smoking household, have a strong chemical scent or have been stored in a cedar chest or have a musty, basement smell.
- Brands that are readily available at clearance prices from the original stores such as 725 Originals, GAP, Candy Couture, Dynamite, Tuff Athletics, Old Navy, Dalia, Children’s Place
- Lingerie, bras, pantyhose or tights (out of box)
A consignor account will be considered inactive if:
- No new inventory has been consigned within a 24 month time period.
- An account balance remains untouched or has not been used toward a purchase within 24 months.