How Consignment Works
Girl’s items can be brought in Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays without an appointment. We do not accept consignments on weekends. Management processes the garments and those that are accepted will be showcased in the boutique. Once sold, the consignor receives 40% of the selling price.
The Basic Points:
- We accept consignments Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10am to 6pm.
- Clothing items must be “like new” and generally not more than two years of age.
- Items must arrive clean & without damage.
- A manageable load of 20 items per drop off or one trip from the car. Ensure you are able to carry it without struggling.
- Potential consignors must dedicate at least 10 to 15 minutes to waiting.
- We only accept consignment in its proper season. Please, no tank tops in December and no winter coats in July.
- Jewelry should be in a clear ziplock bag with your name and email address.
- Footwear should be in one shopping bag or shoe box with your name and email address.
- We reserve the right to refuse any/all items that we do not feel are suitable for our clientele or do not meet our quality standards.
How our pricing works:
Items are typically priced at one third of the new retail value $60 = $20
- Occasionally prices depend on the value, the age of the item and the demand for it. What you paid originally does not always have an effect on the pricing of the item. Items in high demand in mint condition are priced closer to 50% of retail.
- Items are full price for the first 2 weeks in the store.
- On the 16th day, the selling price is reduced by 20%.
- If the item is still on the sales floor on the 31st day it will be reduced by up to 50%