How Consignment Works
Children’s consignment items can be brought in Tuesday to Friday without an appointment, clean and pressed. We do not accept consignments on weekends. Management processes the garments and those that are accepted will be showcased in store for a period of 30 days. The consignor receives 30% of the sale price which is set by management, 1/3 of the original retail value.
The Basic Points:
- Clothing items must be “like new” and generally not more than two years of age.
Items must arrive clean
- A manageable load of 20 items per drop off day or one trip from the car. Ensure you are able to carry it without struggling.
- Potential consignors must dedicate at least 10 to 15 minutes to waiting.
- We accept consignments Tuesdays Wednesdays Thursdays and Fridays 10am to 5pm.
- We only accept consignment in its proper season so no tank tops in December and no winter coats in July.
- Jewelry should be in a clear ziplock bag with your name and phone number.
How our pricing works:
Items are priced at one third of the retail value $40 = $15
Occasionally prices depend on the value, the age of the item and the demand for it. What you paid originally does not always have an effect on the pricing of the item. Items in high demand such as Ivivva in mint condition are priced closer to 50% of retail.